Some of our best work from 2019
What kept us busy in 2019? Here's a 100-word summary.
- Developed a next-gen user interface to a computational neuroscience modeling system that was presented in a live tutorial at the Computational Neuroscience Society meeting;
- Improved quality control, implemented UI enhancements, and performed UI/UX analysis for a major electrophysiology neurotechnology company;
- Built out a first-in-class integrated graph visualization tool for big Pharma neuroscience R&D;
- Developed infrastructure to uncover digital biomarkers for Parkinson's through integration of multiple wearable data streams with a major Pharma neuroscience R&D group;
- Launched a minimal viable product database system for clinical data capable of hosting critical clinical data sets for Parkinson’s and other neuroscience diseases for a major non-profit.