MetaCell Company Update Q1-Q2 2020
It's been a challenging year so far, but thanks to the resilience and flexibility of our staff and systems, we're excited to announce MetaCell has been growing strongly. If you have comments or questions on any of the below, or would like to understand how MetaCell can help you innovate and make the most of your research, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- We've won our third contract with a major pharma partner and a fourth contract with a major CRO;
- We partnered with a leading lab on a grant proposal that was awarded over $14million;
- We've won our first contract with the largest mental health hospital in Canada, CAMH;
- We've expanded our team to bring on additional talent in biology, computer science, and business development.
Strengthening Our Value Proposition:
- MetaCell has been working as an Innovation Partner with pharma and CRO's, assisting in not only the software engineering, but also in the innovative design of custom analysis systems that make the most of your data using cutting-edge bioinformatic and neuroscience pipelines;
- Our most recent projects have us working with a much wider range of biomedical data, including genomic and proteomic data, as well as live-cell imaging;
- We work directly with your in-house computational biologists to create systems that optimize and enhance their analysis pipelines, bring in additional data, and do so with a more polished software interface to improve accessibility and efficiency.
Q3-Q4 2020 Activities:
- We'll continue to attend relevant conferences including FENS (11-15 July), CNS (18-22 July), BioPharm America (21-24 September), BIO-Europe (26-29 October) and many more;
- We'll host new webinars including a talk with American Brain Coalition on how patient data is shaping the future of mental health.