Intersections between Deep Learning and Neuroscience
MetaCell, world leaders in software for neuroscience, hosted a live webinar to discuss the intersections between deep learning and neuroscience.
Stephen Larson, CEO and co-founder of MetaCell, chaired a panel of data scientists and machine learning experts to understand possible future directions neuroscience could take to implement some of the latest developments in deep learning.
- Luca Biasiolli, Principal Investigator, University of Oxford. Luca has many years experience developing and validating image registration, segmentation and classification of algorithms, as well as applying in-vivo methods for the characterization of aortic distensibility, pulse wave velocity and carotid atherosclerosis.
- Raj Rikhy, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft AI + Research. Raj has worked on many deep learning projects - currently at Microsoft and more recently at IBM - including Watson NLP, Vision, PowerAI and ONNX.
- Chris Littlewood, Co-founder and Director of Data Science & Innovation, Filtered Technologies. Chris leads work on algorithm development, data analysis, and new product R&D at Filtered, an award-winning provider of personalized training.
By watching it on-demand you will:
- Learn from experts who have successfully applied deep learning to solve challenges in different sectors.
- Discover how neuroscience can help create solutions to engineering problems, identify predictive variables, and set benchmarks for simple models of the brain.
Watch the recording